1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mizzou to the Big 10 in June Part II: School denies recrods request

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by OKCBuff, May 16, 2010.

1. OKCBuff

OKCBuff Well-Known Member

2. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

Looks like the first domino is about ready to fall into the other eleven dominos! What I find rather interesting, is how tight lipped the AD's of most of the P10, B10, & B12 schools have been? I also wonder just how secretive the June meetings will be?

3. OKCBuff

OKCBuff Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's obvious Mizzou is gone at this point, so sound the alarms on the future of the Big 12.

That's a great question, Hugegroove. I kind of think that, post-meetings, the lines will burn with the talk of what is happening. With news as big as this, I doubt it'll stay quiet for long. ADs are like high school gossip girls. I fully expect by July 1 we'll know the fates of Mizzou and Nebraska -- and maybe even us. Though the Big-Pac Network thing could really mess us over.

4. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

Mizzou has burned a lot of bridges and why would they do that? Is it because they WILL be in the Big 11? If not, then what purpose does it serve to burn bridges with the Big 12?

MU and NU would be popular choices because they are the only major football schools in their respective states.