1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monday Grab Bag: Askia's Miracle

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Dec 9, 2013.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

I have to give BuffNation credit, they did their job in keeping the CEC Black and Gold on Saturday. *There were some patches of KU fans, even a small block in one corner, but nothing even close to years past when the split between Buffs and Jayhawks was 50-50 (or worse). *If you pressed me for a number, I'd put it slightly over 1,000, or about 10% of the stadium, which is just fantastic when you consider the university is contractually obligated to give them 250 seats to start with. *It was a Colorado*crowd on Saturday. Allen Fieldhouse West is now dead and forgotten.
    [​IMG]
    My view. Note the lack of blue dots.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking Askia's Miracle, some women's hoops, and wrapping up the women's volleyball campaign.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

I have to give BuffNation credit, they did their job in keeping the CEC Black and Gold on Saturday. *There were some patches of KU fans, even a small block in one corner, but nothing even close to years past when the split between Buffs and Jayhawks was 50-50 (or worse). *If you pressed me for a number, I'd put it slightly over 1,000, or about 10% of the stadium, which is just fantastic when you consider the university is contractually obligated to give them 250 seats to start with. *It was a Colorado*crowd on Saturday. Allen Fieldhouse West is now dead and forgotten.
    [​IMG]
    My view. Note the lack of blue dots.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking Askia's Miracle, some women's hoops, and wrapping up the women's volleyball campaign.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.