1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monday Grab Bag: Broncos party like it's 1990

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Feb 3, 2014.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

I have a strong feeling many reading this won't sympathize, but I had a pretty solid sports weekend. *All the teams I was rooting for (except for the Blackhawks) won, and I made some money betting on the Super Bowl. *That's about all I could ask for, so I'm counting the weekend as a win.

For the rest of you, pick your heads up. *I've always said that I'd rather get blown out than take a close loss. Whatever it was that the Broncos were doing yesterday will be forgotten by Wednesday, whereas the sting of a nail-biting defeat would've stayed with you for months. *And hey, it could've been worse. *Trust me, I marched at 70-3, there's always a worse...

--

Today in the bag, I'm recapping the happy little win over the Utes, talking Pac-12 hoops, and putting the Donkeys to rest.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

I have a strong feeling many reading this won't sympathize, but I had a pretty solid sports weekend. *All the teams I was rooting for (except for the Blackhawks) won, and I made some money betting on the Super Bowl. *That's about all I could ask for, so I'm counting the weekend as a win.

For the rest of you, pick your heads up. *I've always said that I'd rather get blown out than take a close loss. Whatever it was that the Broncos were doing yesterday will be forgotten by Wednesday, whereas the sting of a nail-biting defeat would've stayed with you for months. *And hey, it could've been worse. *Trust me, I marched at 70-3, there's always a worse...

--

Today in the bag, I'm recapping the happy little win over the Utes, talking Pac-12 hoops, and putting the Donkeys to rest.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.