1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monday Grab Bag: Dinwiddie headed to Russia

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Jul 1, 2013.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

I'm still caught up in the euphoria of hearing Andre Roberson's name belted out by a departing David Stern last week at the NBA Draft.
    [​IMG]
    I only wish I could pull off that look.
    This time of year, seeing a player drafted in the first round is about as good as it gets for a program. *With players like Spencer Dinwiddie, Xavier Johnson, Josh Scott, and Wes Gordon sure to get professional looks in future years, draft-watching may become a yearly tradition for BuffNation.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking Spencer Dinwiddie and the WUG, yet another recruiting win for football, Confederations Cup soccer, and the Tour de France.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

I'm still caught up in the euphoria of hearing Andre Roberson's name belted out by a departing David Stern last week at the NBA Draft.
    [​IMG]
    I only wish I could pull off that look.
    This time of year, seeing a player drafted in the first round is about as good as it gets for a program. *With players like Spencer Dinwiddie, Xavier Johnson, Josh Scott, and Wes Gordon sure to get professional looks in future years, draft-watching may become a yearly tradition for BuffNation.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking Spencer Dinwiddie and the WUG, yet another recruiting win for football, Confederations Cup soccer, and the Tour de France.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.

2. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Both Spenser Dinwiddie and Shalaya Kipp are heading to Moscow to compete for team USA this summer.

This has the making of a new spy thriller.

Black & Gold Finger or the Boulder Identity sounds about right.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
    RumblinBuff likes this.