1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monday Grab Bag: Fall camp is open for business

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Aug 6, 2012.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Football is back. *Officially. *I'm serious, just look:

Today is the first full day of fall camp, and the CU Video team was kind enough to put together that nice short to pump everyone up. *The video states "Believe and love what we are doing. *Success will come." *The coaching staff has stated that that success is a bowl trip.* All that's left is for the team to live up to that guarantee, because that success train is long past-due.

Today in the bag, I'll be looking at the five*storylines*I'll be following as camp unfolds, talking the un-official*start of basketball season, and running through some Olympics notes.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Football is back. *Officially. *I'm serious, just look:

Today is the first full day of fall camp, and the CU Video team was kind enough to put together that nice short to pump everyone up. *The video states "Believe and love what we are doing. *Success will come." *The coaching staff has stated that that success is a bowl trip.* All that's left is for the team to live up to that guarantee, because that success train is long past-due.

Today in the bag, I'll be looking at the five*storylines*I'll be following as camp unfolds, talking the un-official*start of basketball season, and running through some Olympics notes.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.