1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monday Grab Bag: Off and Running

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Nov 16, 2014.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Whooo, it was good to get back into the CEC Friday night! *It may not have had the feel of a big game night, but it certainly felt like basketball season; a long overdue return. I'm excited to get back in there this evening for the CU hoops sleep over against Auburn. *I'm bringing my blanket and pillow, you bring the s'more fixings.
    [​IMG]
    The Keg is open for business. *From: the BDC
    Today in the bag, I'm talking the opening win over Drexel, a*fantastic*weekend across the entire athletic department, and a quiet signing day.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

Whooo, it was good to get back into the CEC Friday night! *It may not have had the feel of a big game night, but it certainly felt like basketball season; a long overdue return. I'm excited to get back in there this evening for the CU hoops sleep over against Auburn. *I'm bringing my blanket and pillow, you bring the s'more fixings.
    [​IMG]
    The Keg is open for business. *From: the BDC
    Today in the bag, I'm talking the opening win over Drexel, a*fantastic*weekend across the entire athletic department, and a quiet signing day.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.