1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mtm

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sweaty teets, Sep 2, 2009.

1. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

Hawk said on radio show tonight that he will be back soon, and that they will see how he comes along. Would be great if he was healthy and could contribute, I thought he was done for!

2. Dunken

Dunken Member

Man that is good news, got to love this kids heart, he will not give up......GO BUFFS!!!!

3. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Having MTM back at full speed would be great for the Buffs.

4. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

I would just like to say it seems that the kids we have here, actually want to be here. Mohler and Simmons had to take a **** ton of credits to get here, did they take the easy way out? No, they both worked there ass off and are now here. MTM has come back after 2 knee injuries and still has a desire to be here. Polk saw that his talent would be used better somewhere else and HE asked the coaches where he could play that would the TEAM. There doesnt seem to be any players with the 'Me' mentality. For ****s sake, Darrell is already giving his offensive line credit and he doesnt even have a yard yet.

NiTownBuff likes this.