1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My AP top-25 football ballot: Florida State, Auburn climb; Oregon falls; re-consideri

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Oct 20, 2013.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Jon Wilner

Highlights … * There were major changes this week as a result of the carnage in the SEC and nationally: Nine teams in the AP top-25 poll lost. * After much thought, I kept Alabama in the top spot. The Tide’s win in College Station doesn’t mean quite what it did before Texas A&M lost [...]

Originally posted by College Hotline
    Click here to view the article.

2. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

As critical as I was of Wilner last week, I have to give him credit for making major changes to his ballot this week. As he noted, FSU's win last night is the most impressive win by any team this season and he has them at 2 over Oregon. He has this to say about Oregon at #3, although this will change in the coming weeks with them having games against UCLA and Stanford:

I also really like that he has Ohio State only at #8. One that sticks out to me is Baylor down at 15 but I'm sure that's based on their weak schedule so far.