1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My belief is tomorrow's game has about a 90% chance of dictating bowl or no bowl...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffedup, Oct 31, 2008.

1. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

I am thinking Buffs are going to beat Iowa State at home. ISU stinks far worse than CU right now. That gives Colorado 5 wins. I believe that if CU wins tomorrow, there is about a 90% chance of bowling. Lose and 90% chance of staying home...of course 92% of statistics are completely false.:lol:

2. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

Re: My belief is tomorrow's game has about a 90% chance of dictating bowl or no bowl.

Blah. We've only lost to really good teams. We win this without much of a problem. Hello bowl.

3. Wise Old Man

Wise Old Man Member

Re: My belief is tomorrow's game has about a 90% chance of dictating bowl or no bowl.

..... Ok. I agree though... Has anyone else noticed that we are generally ATROCIOUS on the road?!!!? oh well. At least we almost.. (almost) always keep it close at home. You never know what'll happen when teams come to town... Actually.. You never know much of anything on how we'll do .. heh heh

4. buffwoman526

buffwoman526 Club Member Club Member

A&M and ISU are must wins. We lose either, we have a very tough road ahead of us.

5. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I'll say this. If we lose, we have a 100% chance of NOT going to a bowl.

6. RalphieMalph

RalphieMalph Well-Known Member

So you'd say we have a 0% chance of beating both Iowa State and Nebraska? Really?

7. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i pretty much agree with DBT and buffed up, we lose tomorrow and we're a 5 win team. but, Woody Paige says we'll win the next 4....hoo!!!!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Club Member Club Member

We have 4 games remaining. They are all important. They are all winnable (sadly, they are losable). At the risk of getting cliche', we need to take them one at a time (...and the good Lord willing, things will work out). 100% of the focus needs to be on beating Texas A&M. Tomorrow is big, but we could lose tomorrow and win the last 3.

9. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Even if we did, I'd say our chances are kind of slim.

10. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

110% on tomorrow's game... IMO

11. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

More important than some bs bowl in bf Louisiana or Arizona or Texas is Hawk's ability to get these guys to recover from the embarrassment of last week, and get the GD victory....