1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My New Wish

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by 13Buff, Jun 7, 2010.

1. 13Buff

13Buff Club Member Club Member

Feeling very anti-lonestar this morning, I am hoping the Big 12 south leaves- in whole, than the Big 12 North picks up the best teams from the MWC + Memphis, Boise St. (if they aren't included in the MWC steals) and Cincinnati or something like that.

6 of the Big 8 are still together, Wide area national coverage. CU and NU are back to be the bigger players in the league.

My MWC teams would be UU, BYU, TCU, and someone else

2. superdeluxe

superdeluxe New Member

Question, why would Nebraska turn down joining a conference with all AAU universities..and a chance to make 22 million a year?

3. 13Buff

13Buff Club Member Club Member

Never said I was thinking logically

4. superdeluxe

superdeluxe New Member

oh okay :)

5. OKCBuff

OKCBuff Well-Known Member

Honestly, I think there's a lot to like about CU in the MWC -- but the money disparity between joining the MWC compared to the Pac is massive. CU can't pass up that payday. And since I think there will be a day where CU will default into being good again, I say we have to focus on the Pac.

Looking up again I see you are wanting to poach the MWC, but they know they're close to AQ status and seem to have a very strong sense of togetherness. I see them absorbing former Big 12 members over the Big 12 North adding six schools at random.

6. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

I'm one of those few CU fans who would choose the MWC over the Pac-10 at the moment although I still will root CU no matter which conference they are part of.

7. UrbanaBuff

UrbanaBuff Member

The Big Ten invite may not come for Nebraska if ND preempts them...