What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

National Signing Day (Early Signing Day) - Wednesday, 12/21

good day GIF by Ice Cube

Do we know if Purchase is signing this week, or in February?
I hope I'm not misremembering from the information overload of yesterday, but I thought I saw somewhere that Purchase is planning to make a Friday decision.

It's interesting how glaring it is getting to actually look at tape of the really good players that go to the big schools regularly. We were simply NEVER in on most of these guys, so they never came up on a board like this, which is the only place I'd ever have access to even knowing a prep-player's name.

But now, because of HCP, we ARE in on a bunch of these more elite guys, and I am finally seeing what we have been missing all this time. It completely explains what has been happening on Saturdays during the season. You simply cannot compete against blue-chip monsters with a band of plucky overachievers.

This has become SO glaring in just the past couple of weeks and explains so much about where we have been. Even just the enthusiasm in the War Room video was glaringly different to me. Of course, we never saw any "behind the scenes" access from HCKD, as if that would give away something. All it woutd have given away was the complete lack of enthusiasm that was put into making this team better. It is AMAZING the diametric change from Dorrell to Prime. We could not have been presented with a more glaring change.

Huge thanks to RG for finding a way to connect with Coach Prime and being committed to truly turning CU around before he leaves. (I loved that part of HCP's interview.)

Last edited:
Back