What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NBA potential on our current roster (broken off from the Miller recruit thread)

Agreed. I don't think they're gone this year. But I'm starting to think that we may have an awkward March/April with Jelly similar to The Mayor last year. I think both are probably gone in 2015.

Agreed this is the most likely case, just saying there is an outside chance if XJ builds on his late season form and Scott's added bulk really translates that we could suck next year. That is why the Miller pick up is so big for us.

It is my understanding that the NBA draft pool is very deep this year. I think that fact affected Dre's decision last year and it will affect people this year.

It is my understanding that the NBA draft pool is very deep this year. I think that fact affected Dre's decision last year and it will affect people this year.

A good as of yet un-discussed point, this may push marginal prospects to next year.

If Jelly and XJ get drafted after this year, that means we had an Elite 8/Final 4 type team. No one gets 3 players drafted without that type of production.

If Jelly and XJ get drafted after this year, that means we had an Elite 8/Final 4 type team. No one gets 3 players drafted without that type of production.

If we make the Final Four, I won't complain at all if they leave.

Back