What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA 2024 Basketball Tournament Selections Sunday (Men's show begins at 4:00 PM MT on CBS and Women's at 6:00 PM MT on ESPN)

Boise as a #10 should see CSU out

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

First 4 game vs Boise. I like the Florida matchup after.
This draw as a whole is very favorable. Marquette's the #2 in our bracket. Shaka Smart's teams have a history of losing to people they shouldn't (Hi, Abilene Christian), and who the hell knows if Kolek is even healthy.

McNeese drops Gonzaga.

I honestly didn't think they would be in one of the play-in games
I didn't understand how they were a "lock" by most bracketologists. They finished 7th in the MWC. Their wins against us and Creighton did some heavy lifting down the stretch. They lost to Wyoming, FFS!

And they have a potential Thursday game, so they play Tuesday. In theory they could have the honor of being the very first team eliminated in the tourney if they draw the early (4:30 PM MDT?) game.
No that'll be the first four game North Carolina (I can't honestly think of another team who would get that fourth #1) gets the winner of.

Back