What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA 2024 Tourney game thread - #10 seed MEN's Bball - 1st round game vs. #7 seed Florida (In Indianapolis; Friday, 3/22, 2:30 PM MT; TBS)

can't really complain about being tied at the half, no one thought this was going to be easy. FL has a bunch of good players, just have to stay tough and outplay them i in the second half.

This is such a good game complete opposite of boise. Offense will hang with them but the D needs to step up just a bit more. Get on the boards.

Fair result. Fun game. Florida is hot AF though. Gonna shoot us out of the game.in the 2d half
Tad likes to say that red hot outside shooting won't last.
CW, Hadley Ruffin LOB - one of these guys has to get hot. TdS, KJ and Eddie are doing fine ,I think

can't really complain about being tied at the half, no one thought this was going to be easy. FL has a bunch of good players, just have to stay tough and outplay them i in the second half.

I'll definitely take it. You never know when you may run into a buzzsaw in the tournament. It seemed like that was happening in the first seven minutes.

During the pregame, he mentioned that one of the other first-four teams, CSU played terrible offense, and chalked it up to possible fatigue, saying that we'll see if Colorado is tired. Doesn't make much sense, but I guess when you posit a mediocre theory you need to stick with it.

Ok makes sense. Kind of

Leave it all on the court!

giphy.gif

Back