What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA 2024 Tourney game thread - #10 seed MEN's Bball - 1st round game vs. #7 seed Florida (In Indianapolis; Friday, 3/22, 2:30 PM MT; TBS)

I didn't have any problems telling travel stories in Barcelona and Paris. I think it's you.
Posting videos is the issue. Plus, you’re stories are so white American vanilla beaver cleaver no ones gives a sh!t.

Look man I don’t know about you but I was not blowing anyone

3176.jpg

The stat sheet is blinding. Eddie with 21. Luke 5-5, no turnovers, 5 rebounds, a steal, a block. Lampkin 21. da Silva an efficient 17, Hadley a sneaky 16. And of course leading scorer KJ with clutch shots to end the half/seal the win. Not enough game balls to go around.
I'm no expert, but my pregame reading of articles/posts of those who are said that the Gators could be vulnerable on defense to a guy like Lampkin. It looks like there were a lot of designed plays for him. What a game he had. Sko Buffs.

I'm no expert, but my pregame reading of articles/posts of those who are said that the Gators could be vulnerable on defense to a guy like Lampkin. It looks like there were a lot of designed plays for him. What a game he had. Sko Buffs.
So what is Marquette's vulnerability?

An amazing game, but we will likely need someone besides Eddie, KJ and TdS to have a great night against Marquette.

We were 63% from the field and 60% from 3. That will be tough to duplicate.

I will sleep well.

It’s 1:27 in Rome and I can’t sleep. Sitting in a trattoria in Rome watching this game with my family and some newly baptized Colorado basketball fans who I also shared an Italia Europe victory with in 2021 is something I will never forget.

Back