What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA denies Ole Miss on its b.s. (was Not so fast on Shea Patterson at Michigan)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Ole Miss is trying to block him from being able to play this year. Would really mess up the QB situation for the Fighting Harbaughs.

I think the NCAA should add an extra year bowl ban for this lol, he is already at Michigan and the school and coaches lied to him about who was responsible. Since this behavior is now bridging to the new coaching staff they deserve even more.

Another reason why transfers should not have to sit out. Obviously being put on probation is a change in conditions for the recruit. NCAA is always slanted against the athlete.

Bush league move by Ole Miss. I’m struggling to figure out what their motivation is. What will this accomplish?

Only thing I can think of is they are trying to discourage others from leaving.
A short term view. It will also discourage kids from going there in the first place. I suppose that’s their problem, though.

A short term view. It will also discourage kids from going there in the first place. I suppose that’s their problem, though.
I think the bowl bans and 4 years of probation is already doing enough to discourage kids from going there. This is just the icing on the cake.

No play Shea. It's fun talking to the UM fans at work when things don't go their way and they don't catch their usual 'we-are-UM-so-yeah' breaks. Good people and good university, but it's still fun to mess with them.

There is an Ole Miss transfer player at Nebraska trying to appeal to play this year and thus we kind of want to keep seeing them not being eligible. Plus, we all hate Michigan!

This is the right decision. Oh, and **** Ole Miss for being dicks about this. They're the ones that screwed up and made it so that their program became toxic.

Back