What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA tickets if things work out

erik80027

Hi all,

First off, I swear I'm not trying to jinx us! But about half of the projections I've seen the past couple of days have us ending up in Brooklyn as an 11 seed (possibly having to win the 11 v 11 game in Dayton to get there). By random coincidence my family and I will be in NYC for Spring Break next week, so I told my kids I'd try to figure out if we can get tickets if the Buffs do end up there. In a perfect world we'd love to sit in the section of tickets allotted to CU so that we'll be among friends (my nightmare scenario is inadvertently buying into a section of frat guys from Duke or Kansas). So, before I call the ticket office I thought I'd see if any of you happen to know the answers to either of the questions below (or even if you just have opinions re: probabilities for #2):

1. How does the distribution of the allotment to CU work? I'm betting it's just in order of priority in the CU system, but just figured I'd ask in case it's been a lottery or some other method in the past.

2. We've had season tickets since Askia beat Kansas, but basketball only and not a lot of other priority points (a few random small donations, but nothing that would bump us up the list very much). I know this will mean we won't be anywhere near the top, but am curious if any of you have a sense if this means there is absolutely no way the line will get to us given the likely demand (in which case I'll just go with Ticketmaster on Sunday if things work out), or if it might still be a possibility and worth looking into (especially since figuring out a way to travel across country with 3 days notice will be tough for many)

Thanks for any input - really appreciate it! Hope to celebrate with some of you at the top of Barclays after taking down one of the interchangeable MW teams at #6 and finally getting our revenge against Baylor on Sunday.

Erik

banning super mario GIF

Hi all,

First off, I swear I'm not trying to jinx us! But about half of the projections I've seen the past couple of days have us ending up in Brooklyn as an 11 seed (possibly having to win the 11 v 11 game in Dayton to get there). By random coincidence my family and I will be in NYC for Spring Break next week, so I told my kids I'd try to figure out if we can get tickets if the Buffs do end up there. In a perfect world we'd love to sit in the section of tickets allotted to CU so that we'll be among friends (my nightmare scenario is inadvertently buying into a section of frat guys from Duke or Kansas). So, before I call the ticket office I thought I'd see if any of you happen to know the answers to either of the questions below (or even if you just have opinions re: probabilities for #2):

1. How does the distribution of the allotment to CU work? I'm betting it's just in order of priority in the CU system, but just figured I'd ask in case it's been a lottery or some other method in the past.

2. We've had season tickets since Askia beat Kansas, but basketball only and not a lot of other priority points (a few random small donations, but nothing that would bump us up the list very much). I know this will mean we won't be anywhere near the top, but am curious if any of you have a sense if this means there is absolutely no way the line will get to us given the likely demand (in which case I'll just go with Ticketmaster on Sunday if things work out), or if it might still be a possibility and worth looking into (especially since figuring out a way to travel across country with 3 days notice will be tough for many)

Thanks for any input - really appreciate it! Hope to celebrate with some of you at the top of Barclays after taking down one of the interchangeable MW teams at #6 and finally getting our revenge against Baylor on Sunday.

Erik
FWIW, last year I bought first round tickets here for the Denver sub-regional the week of the tourney. Even though Creighton, TCU and GCU, all schools within a day's drive, were playing, there were seats to be had through the NCAA site. Good luck.

Back