What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament General Thread

Ducks will matchup up better against Duke. If their offense fires per usual, they will be a handful. Curious to see how the line makes this game. Duke has the history and a great coach, but Ducks very athletic. Will be an interesting game. I like Ducks chances actually

Oregon is a very good basketball team, and peeking. Impressive, go PAC!

If not for Altman I would LOVE this Oregon team. So much fun to watch, big time players and I've loved Benson's game since he was in HS. But man, ****ing Dana...

Oregon looked like they wanted to steal the "villain" title from the devils last night. Slapping the floor, flexing after dunks, tossing Allen to the floor a couple times. Was fun to watch, but I just can't stand Altman or Nike U.

If not for Altman I would LOVE this Oregon team. So much fun to watch, big time players and I've loved Benson's game since he was in HS. But man, ****ing Dana...
Benson was so ****ing good last night... goddamit.

Nike U has the highest athletic budget. More money than tejass. More money than (they put that annoying little "t" before)OSU. More money spent on athletics than anyone else.

Altman and ****bailer are like satan's brothers.

Clones are rattled. Seeing a real defense for the first time in months. I'm sure they'll settle in, but the damage might be done unless they figure it out fast. Not easy to come from behind on UVA -- you don't want it to get deeper than 15

56-2 under Bennett when holding teams under 50 I think is what they just said. That certainly bodes well with this start for UVA

Seems l like we've been hearing about Niang for 10 years now. I think the season has shown them to be over rated, not to take anything away from UVa so far. I hope Brogdon works his way into the 1st round of the draft.

Hello Elite Eight! Been a long wait since 1995

I was hesitant to buy into the UVA hype this year because of years of not reaching this level despite always liking Bennett's teams back to Wazzu. Does the city of C-Ville get crazy when the Hoos are this good?

Very impressive game control by UVA. I kept waiting for the ISU run and the Hoos never let it happen. That is so hard to do and shows so much poise & discipline. They're going to be very tough to beat.

I was hesitant to buy into the UVA hype this year because of years of not reaching this level despite always liking Bennett's teams back to Wazzu. Does the city of C-Ville get crazy when the Hoos are this good?

Oh absolutely. No pro teams within 100 miles + basketball school at heart + being starved for success for a good 10-15 years before Bennett arrived. Lethal combo

Good news for UVA. This is the 4th time that Iowa State has lost to a #1 seed in the tournament - the previous 3 went on to win the national championship.

Curious to see if me Hoosiers can hit shots. NC is just really really athletic, and good. Wish the Buffs had a Yogi, that kid is tough.

Gonzaga had Kansas-like luck from 3-point range early on and Cuse has shot terribly especially from short range, yet Gonzaga only leads by 1 at the half.

Back