What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament Round of 64 - Official Day Two Thread

NCAA Tournament Round of 64 -- Other Friday Games

**** Wisconsin. Losing me $...

I had Ole Miss over Wiscy but still screwed up with NM over Harvard.

Miami looks really, really good

Who has two thumbs and picked Ole Miss? THIS GUY!

That plop you heard was wisco ****ting the bed. My bracket is toast with them & the lobos now.
Who shoots like 22% for a whole game?

Wow. Shot 25.4% from the field. I thought Wisconsin could not play any worse than the first half. Apparently I was wrong. Ole Miss won but they are a ****** team.

I think a lot of brackets just got f**ked by Wisconsin.. I know I had them knocking of the Zags to get the the elite 8

The Wisconsin/Ole Miss game wont be close. Marshall Henderson will get shut down, frustrated and throw up some **** shots. If those shots go in maybe they can keep it close. He is such a bitch and I can't wait to see him lose

Ole Miss being on the same seed line as Cal and Oregon was a travesty. Disrespect to the Pac-12. Wisconsin is going to beat them by double digits today. SEC is HORRIBLE.

Don't you guys know this is March Madness where all logic goes out the window? :lol:

I've come to the conclusion that this playoff to decide the national champion is bogus. I mean, a hot team might beat a higher seed which is simply not right. I think there should be a system that plays 32 individual games and the top two preselected teams should play each other to decide the TRUE champion.

Don't you guys know this is March Madness where all logic goes out the window? :lol:

Logic is why I picked Ole Miss. They were ranked early in the year before some injuries bit. They got healthy and won the SEC. They're a good team. Like Cal and Oregon, they were poorly seeded.

Man, why couldn't we have gotten seeded in the West. At this rate Ohio State will probably lose as well and effing Zona will have cakewalk to the Final Four.

Logic is why I picked Ole Miss. They were ranked early in the year before some injuries bit. They got healthy and won the SEC. They're a good team. Like Cal and Oregon, they were poorly seeded.

I think one of the big storylines so far in this tournament is not to put too much or little stock into a team based on how bad or good their conference performed in the regular season.

I think one of the big storylines so far in this tournament is not to put too much or little stock into a team based on how bad or good their conference performed in the regular season.

Kinda what I posted after the bowl season, though I was unable to convince you and 77 of anything.

Well I didn't see that Wisconsin 2nd half happening. I still think the SEC stinks.

I think I've got a system in development here. Teams that have elite talent and distinguish themselves in a great conference will do well. But teams that are missing those things are teams to avoid. Examples would be a New Mexico squad that wasn't anything spectacular by the eyeball test or a Wisconsin that was worn down from the grind of having to play harder than better teams to get its wins or a NC State team that was considered a Top 5 team at the start of the year but was never more than pretty good all year.

I think I've got a system in development here. Teams that have elite talent and distinguish themselves in a great conference will do well. But teams that are missing those things are teams to avoid. Examples would be a New Mexico squad that wasn't anything spectacular by the eyeball test or a Wisconsin that was worn down from the grind of having to play harder than better teams to get its wins or a NC State team that was considered a Top 5 team at the start of the year but was never more than pretty good all year.
So look for teams with a lot of talent that do well?

****ing genius!

So look for teams with a lot of talent that do well?

****ing genius!

In development. That's the start - knowing who to trust and who not to trust. Everything about Wisconsin and New Mexico said to trust them... except that they are missing elite talent.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to weight a teams ceiling, how they performed in the noncon, how veteran they are, and how they've performed in their last 5 or 10 games.

In development. That's the start - knowing who to trust and who not to trust. Everything about Wisconsin and New Mexico said to trust them... except that they are missing elite talent.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to weight a teams ceiling, how they performed in the noncon, how veteran they are, and how they've performed in their last 5 or 10 games.
Don't forget how to weight the "fickleness of the gods" factor

Back