What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tourney Selection Show - Sunday @ 4pm on CBS

Bumping this.

Conference play starts tomorrow. Honestly, I don't think we have a shot at the Big Dance this year. But I want every coach, player, fan, EVERYONE to remember how we felt on Selection Sunday last year. Players? Take the extra time to shoot a few more jumpers after practice. Coaches? Watch a few more minutes of film and make sure everything is covered. Fans? GET IN THERE AND FILL THE KEG! Let's make it the most intimidating place in the PAC-12.

There is no excuse to not go to the games -- especially if you're in Boulder. If you follow the CU Basketball Twitter feed (which is probably the best one associated with the school. I highly recommend it), you already know that you can get four tickets for $20 if you enter the promo code CUBUFF. Also, they have a PAC-12 package for $85 for a corner seat to all 9 PAC-12 home games (which is what I have, and I'm thrilled with my seats personally). Put simply, you will not find a better entertainment value out there right now.

PAC-12 play begins tomorrow. Let's erase the pain from last season.

:gobuffs:

Bumping this.

Conference play starts tomorrow. Honestly, I don't think we have a shot at the Big Dance this year. But I want every coach, player, fan, EVERYONE to remember how we felt on Selection Sunday last year. Players? Take the extra time to shoot a few more jumpers after practice. Coaches? Watch a few more minutes of film and make sure everything is covered. Fans? GET IN THERE AND FILL THE KEG! Let's make it the most intimidating place in the PAC-12.

There is no excuse to not go to the games -- especially if you're in Boulder. If you follow the CU Basketball Twitter feed (which is probably the best one associated with the school. I highly recommend it), you already know that you can get four tickets for $20 if you enter the promo code CUBUFF. Also, they have a PAC-12 package for $85 for a corner seat to all 9 PAC-12 home games (which is what I have, and I'm thrilled with my seats personally). Put simply, you will not find a better entertainment value out there right now.

PAC-12 play begins tomorrow. Let's erase the pain from last season.

:gobuffs:

You are a good dude, Goose. I do remember that day.....I found out after getting off a plane inTucson....incredible disappointment.

BTW, when I was in Boulder, I was one of the few to attend most games. I can't wait to see Tad get us to the point of annual trips to the big dance. Please keep us losers located far away updated with the latest.

Bumping this.

Conference play starts tomorrow. Honestly, I don't think we have a shot at the Big Dance this year.

God I'm glad I was wrong. And dammit, this is for Cory, Levi, Marcus, Javon, Trent and Alec. Guys, you got ****ed. I know this doesn't make up for it, but I hope it helps.

Wonder who the lucky team(s) that don't deserve to make the Dance end up getting in this year. You know, like VCU last year, who went 12-6 in the CAA, wasn't even being mentioned on the Selection Sunday talk shows, and yet somehow got the bid over deserving teams like CU. There's bound to be one or two out there....

Wonder who the lucky team(s) that don't deserve to make the Dance end up getting in this year. You know, like VCU last year, who went 12-6 in the CAA, wasn't even being mentioned on the Selection Sunday talk shows, and yet somehow got the bid over deserving teams like CU. There's bound to be one or two out there....

Yup, there will definitely be one or 2 teams that get in that will make everyone say "How the hell did they get a bid??"

I can think of a good place to start for the deserving teams that will be left out. Fart Collins. I think the Rams are not quite as much of a "lock" as they think. Actually CU had a better resume(top 50 wins) last year in a better conference, and we know how that went.

Back