1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ND Standford

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by MiamiBuffs, Nov 24, 2007.

1. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

The green tree guys just lost to the angry green midget guys. :huh:

2. buffwoman526

buffwoman526 Club Member Club Member

grrrrrr....this is the ONLY game I could get on the radio from OKC to ****sville today. I was surprised Bedlam could not be found anywhere.

Not only does ND get their own network, but they also have their own damn radio station. :sad2:

3. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

damn- no trifecta :sad2::sad2:

4. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Bedlam was on the classic rock station 107.7, which really suks. Tried to listen to some good music and a piss poor football game came on.:pissed:

5. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Satellite radio is your friend. :thumbsup:

Even though XM's "Big XII" package sucks, since it is really nothing more than OSU and Tech games every week, plus a Big XII "game of the week" (which is frequently either the OSU or Tech game :sad2:), it should have included the Bedlam game for you... :cool:

6. buffwoman526

We actually considered it last weekend and vetoed the idea. Our plan was to leave at the crack of dawn and be home in time for the Apple Cup and the Kansas/Mizzou game. It also appears that there is still separate systems for NCAA and NFL...is that right? The idea was moreso vetoed because we didn't know which one to get and figured we would wait until next year.

7. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

NFL is only on Sirius. NCAA is on both, depending on the conference. Don't know if Sirius carries any Big XII, but they really should since, as I said, the "Big XII" package on XM sucks huge hairy sweaty donkey balls. In fact, most of their CFB packages do. The last two years I've been driving to Denver during the Meatchicken/OSU game and wanted to listen to it. Both times it has not been included in XM's "Big 10" package... :wow:

Oh, and I should add that there is still talk that the two systems will be merging before too long. It might make some sense to wait and get in after the merger - I wouldn't be surprised if they offer some pretty good incentives about then...

8. buffwoman526

I think waiting for the merger is an excellent idea. I don't know how many more weekends we will be traveling this year, but I'm sure there will be a few next year.

I still think there is a way for them to make it easy.