What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ND vs South Florida

I beg to differ. Scott was given every chance to show what he could do. Guy was a bust, plain and simple.

When did that occur? 8 att/game in yr 1 and 4 att/game in yr 2. While he may end up a 'bust' in college football, the perception of his time here was clearly that he was never given a full chance. See posts on this board, the press, game announcers.

When did that occur? 8 att/game in yr 1 and 4 att/game in yr 2. While he may end up a 'bust' in college football, the perception of his time here was clearly that he was never given a full chance. See posts on this board, the press, game announcers.

I agree. He might have been a bust, but after watching what DII did while at CU I have to blame HaLkins for 90% of the problems. I hope DS has a great year at USF.

he apparently dogged it in practice

USF had ND backed up to their own goal line with 2 mins left and no TO's yet it still came down to an onside kick. Too close for comfort, but at least it wasn't one of those typical pull-it-out-of-your-ass ND wins.

This was probably the first time Lou Holtz didn't pick ND to win. His son is a damn good coach.

USF gets a lot of that instate talent too dumb to go to Flor, Miami or Flor St; or not quite talented enough to play at those schools. Basically they have access to a ridiculous amount of talent.

Back