What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska tailgate

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
I typically wouldn’t post a tailgate thread this soon, but I just got an email from parking services who informed me that they will be using our regular parking lot for the big noon TV set up. I will still be parked somewhere in the vicinity, but our “regular”’spot will be smack dab in the middle of where they are blocking off. We might be over by Farrand, or across the field by Cheyenne Arapaho. Or perhaps a little West of the regular spot. In any event, I’ll try to post something in here once we actually park to let folks know our exact location.

Might as well start this now: who is coming to the tailgate?

I typically wouldn’t post a tailgate thread this soon, but I just got an email from parking services who informed me that they will be using our regular parking lot for the big noon TV set up. I will still be parked somewhere in the vicinity, but our “regular”’spot will be smack dab in the middle of where they are blocking off. We might be over by Farrand, or across the field by Cheyenne Arapaho. Or perhaps a little West of the regular spot. In any event, I’ll try to post something in here once we actually park to let folks know our exact location.

car sliding GIF

In

Edit: will be there with teets who already RSVPed and probably 4 or so other people coming with.

Kenny Powers Finger Guns GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

There will be hoards of people at the Big Noon location. Can't imagine how crowded that will be. Oh Well ! Lots of tailgate cred for Sackygate!!

I'm told that ESPN brings lots of their paraphernalia to their setups. You might tell them how they inconvenienced you to get your hands on some. I believe the game is on FOX

I'm told that ESPN brings lots of their paraphernalia to their setups. You might tell them how they inconvenienced you to get your hands on some. I believe the game is on FOX

Big Noon Kickoff show is on Fox not ESPN but I'm sure they have plenty of paraphernalia too

In + 2 at least. Arriving later, as we're heading to Koenig for ForeverGold pregame fun beforehand.

I am probably staying with my folks down in Rancho Altiplano but I decided to check hotel rooms just for fun. Holy cow the remaining rooms are pricey. Most places $300+ and some on up to $800 for the night. Yeesh. The only somewhat reasonable price was in Longmont.

I am probably staying with my folks down in Rancho Altiplano but I decided to check hotel rooms just for fun. Holy cow the remaining rooms are pricey. Most places $300+ and some on up to $800 for the night. Yeesh. The only somewhat reasonable price was in Longmont.
I am renting out my garage in Golden to Fusker who'll pay $700 a night. I'll even throw in transportation from Golden to the game.

And by game, I mean Aurora.

Ok I’m going to the game with Mrs. SINK and 2 kids. She’s always wondering what I’m doing spending my time on the “Buffs blog” (which is AB but trying to explain the difference between a message board and a blog is futile). I told her there’s a tailgate and she says - “we should totally go!” I’m a little nervous to bring my wife into this world but here we go. So I’ll plan to come by +3. What do I need to know/bring?

Ok I’m going to the game with Mrs. SINK and 2 kids. She’s always wondering what I’m doing spending my time on the “Buffs blog” (which is AB but trying to explain the difference between a message board and a blog is futile). I told her there’s a tailgate and she says - “we should totally go!” I’m a little nervous to bring my wife into this world but here we go. So I’ll plan to come by +3. What do I need to know/bring?
3v15jo.jpg

Any more details coming?
Food
Would like to spend some time at the Fox Big Noon cause worried about Red showing up there. Does the school have control or options to be sure there is 90% black and gold at the set?
Already cannot stop thinking about this Saturday

Back