1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No. 1 Cal Sweeps Buffs

Discussion in 'University of Colorado News and Olympic Sports' started by RSSBot, Sep 16, 2011.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Category: Volleyball

The No. 1 University of California Golden Bears proved to be a tough competitor as they swept the University of Colorado volleyball team 25-17, 26-24, 25-15 on Friday night at Haas Pavillion.

Originally posted by CUBuffs.com
    Click here to view the article.

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

No shame in that result. I'm sure there are some positives to take away, especially from that second frame. Unfortunately, #2 Stanford is the next one so it doesn't get any easier.

3. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I just can't stand it when Liverflukes comes over and gloats about this sort of thing.

Which member of Counting Crows are you, again, LF?

4. Buffnik

I think he's just a roadie.

5. The Guest

The Guest Guest

That would make more sense. Whatever else he is, he's insufferable with all of over-the-top "in your face, bitch" grandstanding. Especially after a hard loss like this.

6. Buffnik

Especially since he didn't have the cajones to talk smack before the match. ****ing tool.

7. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Exactly. If he's got a prediction, or something to say, he should have addressed it in your "A ****** preview of the CU/Cal volleyball match", where you offered somewhat biased but mostly sober insights to that event.

8. Buffnik

I was shocked that he didn't even have a response to my accusation that the Cal team is getting its birth control pills from Balco and that the hormone used is clearly a PED.