1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Klatt or CJ on the air = No CU Buffs talk on the air

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Lt.Col.FrankSlade, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

Disappointing these last couple days trying to listen to the radio. CJ and Klatt have both been off the air the past few days, and unfortunately, that means all the CU talk is off the air, as well.

I tried tuning in this afternoon to see if they were back - and listening to their run-down of today's show I heard plenty about the Broncos, about the Nuggets, about the Avalanche, and even some info on the World Series. Not a peep about CU.

Hope these guys get back on the radio soon.

2. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

Yup. It Andrus and Lammey that's on I think. Listened yesterday and turned off after a while. Thanks for the scoop, now I can leave my "radio" on Pandora for the rest of the day.

3. antisaint

antisaint I LIKE CAKE! Club Member

Yea, it really stinks. Ever since 87.7 the ticket went on the air, 104.3 backed off a lot of their Buff talk so I listen to 87.7 more, but when CJ and Klatt are gone there is virtually no Buff talk on the radio.

4. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

That show sucks without Klatt and CJ.

5. bombay

bombay Club Member Club Member

A little cecil lammey goes a very long way if you aren't a hard core fantasty player.

6. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

Where did they go ?

7. BinaryBuff

BinaryBuff mmmm...beer Club Member

Roaming around Boulder, Colorado Springs, Madison, Tuscaloosa, Fayetteville, Minneapolis.

I think they're doing the legwork for Bohn.

8. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Lammey and Andrus suck...big time. I don't give two ****s about the Broncs. It's not like you can't hear about the loser Donks on every other radio and TV station ad nauseam. The ONLY thing that makes 87.7 unique is Buff talk.

9. KingPants

KingPants Club Member Club Member

Klatt is somewhere for the weekend doing a game, and CJ was in DC on some sort of AD business. Not kicked off the air or anything like that.

10. Del

Del Member

Love CJ but Klatt I'm just 50/50 on. -- He's boys with Chip Brown and Sean Adams down here in Austin. They were saying how they were going to have dinner with him on Friday night as Klatt is in town to do the Texas/Baylor game - Sean Adams and Chip trash CU every chance they get and when they had Klatt on their show during Big XII media days he did nothing to really defend CU and even piled on a bit.

11. BuffMania

BuffMania Banned BANNED

We're back to liking Klatt again?

Cool! :thumbsup:

12. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I think Klatt is a love/hate thing. I fell off my chair when I read his quote in The Post that CU should not change coaches until the end of the season. Sounds kind of two faced to me since, on his radio show, he's called for Hawkins' firing after just about every game. Then, on one show, I heard him rip the Boyle hire. I was like, WTF? He just seems like he wants to be super critical about everything CU lately.

On the other hand, I agree with you guys. I love a show that talks Buffs almost all the time. No other show on any station does it. And, for a noon show, CJ and Klatt get more calls than any others around that time. I wonder what their "ratings" are? It sucked tuning in and hearing nothing but Bronco talk. I'm getting sick of the Broncos for that very reason.

13. Stampede

Stampede Member

Love CJ & Klatt