1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not good for Oregon State.... Rodgers declares for Draft

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Darth Snow, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

2. NW Buff

NW Buff Club Member Club Member

It's really not good for them. I think he knows that his stock is not going to go up and he watched his older brother get hurt this year. Considering his brother applied for and got a medical redshirt and is coming back next year, I was surprised by Quizz's decision. I thought they'd play one last year together.

3. Highlander27

Highlander27 Well-Known Member

And Oregon State's going to start sinking to the bottom of the Pac 12 North along with WSU.

4. buff4life

buff4life New Member

They would probably beat us next year anyway. OSU still has his brother James and a 3 more VERY good receivers and a good bunch of QBs starting with Katz. RB is going to be a beeoochh for them until Marable or Woods get their feet wet. But it is a Dumbasss decision by Jaquizz, he'll be a mid round pick for sure if he's lucky.

5. BeavBuff47

BeavBuff47 Active Member

My guess is he's doing it for the money. He recently became a father, so I wouldn't blame him too much for that. He also probably noticed that nearly the entire O-line (with 3 walk-on starters) from last year, which played terrible, has been given a vote of confidence by Riley. Combine that with the fact that he was the focal point of the entire offense and subsequently got worked-to-death, while everyone else underperformed. It doesn't surprise me too much.