What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

not looking good early

What the hell happened on the field goal? Was it blocked or did he just shank it? SI play by play doesn't say anything other than no good.

missed opportunities are killing us......and then mistakes. we had momentum and pissed it away. the tide has changed. this blows.

I didn't see it - but speculating that he's done for the year based upon how you saw the play on television sounds a bit silly.

Literally his knee bent in the complete opposite direction of the way it should. He was unable to even walk off the field. I am just pissed and saying my opinion

If i'm Kent Riddle, i might be getting a little nervous right about now. With the exception of Josh Smith, ST's have been horrible. In the last three years, our st's play has not been improving.

I felt like the WVU win last week was pretty flawed and that WVU did as much to lose the game as the Buffs did to win it. That said a win is a win and it was nice to beat a quality opponent. However... this week, on the road against a major program and it looks like the wheels came off. I guess I'm not smart enough to question the coaching decisions or the players but something has to change for the Buffs to get to the next level. I'm sure there's a lot of opinions out there about what that should be but my personal view is that the personnel groupings are not well suited to the offense right now. Make of that what you will.

Literally his knee bent in the complete opposite direction of the way it should. He was unable to even walk off the field. I am just pissed and saying my opinion

That's completely and utterly false. The replay showed that someone ran up the back of his legs while he was blocking, so in truth the only worry is that his knee could have bent MORE in the direction that it's supposed to. You can blow out a ligament either way, but it's not like he was channeling Napolean McCallum out there.

That's completely and utterly false. The replay showed that someone ran up the back of his legs while he was blocking, so in truth the only worry is that his knee could have bent MORE in the direction that it's supposed to. You can blow out a ligament either way, but it's not like he was channeling Napolean McCallum out there.

From what I saw, the knee bent to the side. As far as I am concerened that is the opposite direction it is supposed to bend. Having him in street clothes on crutches the entire 2nd half is not a good sign. My guess: chalk up another season ending ACL

Back