What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oct 5th - Arizona @ Colorado

Definitely a great time slot, although I feel like this game is a prime candidate for some serious Pac 12 After Dark action.

My friends and I play a game where we take a shot every time Montez's passes up an easy first down running the ball and decides to throw instead. You should totally play with us.
Heh. Yeah, but sometimes those throws turn into touchdowns. Like :”oh, ****, Montez don’t thr... NICE!!!”

The Montez rollercoaster will provide plenty of excuses to drink this year.

Heh. Yeah, but sometimes those throws turn into touchdowns. Like :”oh, ****, Montez don’t thr... NICE!!!”

The Montez rollercoaster will provide plenty of excuses to drink this year.
Yeah, a couple of times I was thinking at the TV, “RUN IT MONTEZ!!!” I thought. Then he lobs it over a defender for a 20 yard gain and I thought to myself, “Whew! Nice decision,” I thought.

I find thinking stuff instead of yelling stuff is better for my marriage. And not just with football.

Yeah, a couple of times I was thinking at the TV, “RUN IT MONTEZ!!!” I thought. Then he lobs it over a defender for a 20 yard gain and I thought to myself, “Whew! Nice decision,” I thought.

I find thinking stuff instead of yelling stuff is better for my marriage. And not just with football.
Thoughtful

My friends and I play a game where we take a shot every time Montez's passes up an easy first down running the ball and decides to throw instead. You should totally play with us.

Slam a beer everytime he lofts a ball out of bounds after running backwards from pressure?

So you're telling us you're no longer the source of the "Old man yelling at a Cloud" meme,???

Any injury updates on viska or mustafa?
Mustafa has a lower leg injury caused by an illegal and intentional clip! Viska was injured when the ASU DB administered a little extra cheap shot when landing on top of him after his run. They're not announcing what was injured: no reason to let other cheap shot artists know a target area. (My WAG is shoulder or rib cage.)

Back