What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official: 2012 Stanford vs. University of Colorado game thread

26 total yards on 26 offensive plays. 17 minutes of possession. 2 turnovers. Great googilly moogilly that is a potent offense.

And we keep putting Webb out there. I just don't understand this. What is the purpose of putting him out there?

I'd say that was the nail in the coffin, but that happened when Stanford got its first TD.

It's equivalent to trotting out a pitcher that has a 6.00+ ERA every game. Your AAA players might not be better, but you have to do something.

I can't believe how many fans are actually at the game. I admire their resolve, as I didn't think twice about going. The fans might think they're committed to the program, but they're just showing the rest of the country that they need to be committed.

J/k. Kind of.

I can't believe how many fans are actually at the game. I admire their resolve, as I didn't think twice about going. The fans might think they're committed to the program, but they're just showing the rest of the country that they need to be committed.

J/k. Kind of.

Homecoming.

J/k. Kind of.

What they are doing is showing benson and distefano that everything is A-OK.

Yea, I mean as bad as he looks, why not put one of the other QB's out there?

At this point I think it's pretty obvious we've got 3 bad options at quarterback. I really don't think it's going to make a damn bit of difference. But there's absolutely no reason not to go with Hirschmann or Wood for a while....

Has anyone else noticed that O'Neill could easily run for a first down on almost all of his rugby style punts? Not that it's worth the risk or that it would make a difference, but that option has been there.

We have a guy out there on defense without a name on his jersey, number 97 I think. Did we pull someone out of the crowd at halftime?

FYI: Spruce was back to return that punt. Read into that however you'd like.

There is no reason to punt again in this game. What possible purpose could it serve?

Wood should get every snap until the end of the year barring injury. We know about the other guys.

There is no reason to punt again in this game. What possible purpose could it serve?

Wood should get every snap until the end of the year barring injury. We know about the other guys.

Even though he's been unimpressive, I'm close to agreeing with you. If you need to take him out or replace him, we might as well see what Schrock can do.

:lol:

Why even bother? Glad I've been paying no attention and just checked the score. I can deal with losing seasons when there's an occasional semblance of competitive play. Not **** like this. I must admit, though, that this is exactly what I want at this point. It's horrific to want this, but it's the only hope of getting this utterly incompetent staff out of here. I just wish teams would stop showing sympathy by taking it easy on us the last 2.5 quarters of games. Expose us completely

Announcers just said that every team CU has played this season lost in their next game. Not only are we soft, but we make the teams we play soft too.

When was the last time (if ever) that the Buffs were held under 100 yards of offense? Or overall negative yards rushing? I cannot believe how incompetent our offense is. (I can, I just don't understand it).

When was the last time (if ever) that the Buffs were held under 100 yards of offense? Or overall negative yards rushing? I cannot believe how incompetent our offense is. (I can, I just don't understand it).
Every week we seem to find a way to find a new low. This is just pathetic.

Back