What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 Oregon St @ Colorado Football Game Thread

need a stop, or a even better a pick-6 and then another score.. I hope they start tiring out into the 4th QTR

I am loving this game so far. We are showing great character, getting some good rhythm, and improving as time ticks away. Even if both teams keep playing close like this and we squeak out a win I'll be more than content

That was better. Good to hear the crowd cheer the guys off the field at HT.

We need to start giving props to Ken Crawley. That kid is playing at an all conference level.

za4ypehe.jpg

With our D-line struggles, it almost seems like the staff knows what they're doing on the recruiting front.

nah

Crawley is completely different this year. Really has turned into a very good player.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seems like the OSU D is getting gassed. It's kind of hot when the sun comes from behind a cloud.

Spruce has 20 yards receiving, and we're leading going into the half.

Did not think those two things could go together. Come on BUFFS!!!

Seems like the OSU D is getting gassed. It's kind of hot when the sun comes from behind a cloud.

Which is why I've always wondered why the hell we have our benches on the sunny side of the field. Seems like we would want the sun to drain the energy of the opposing team ... not ours.

I kind of made an ass of myself when our RB dropped the pass on the last drive. Second time we did that. I was screaming, "CATCH THE BALL!! CATCH THE DAMNED BALL!" Wifey had to tell me to shut up, haha.

I kind of made an ass of myself when our RB dropped the pass on the last drive. Second time we did that. I was screaming, "CATCH THE BALL!! CATCH THE DAMNED BALL!" Wifey had to tell me to shut up, haha.

Which is all the more significant ... as I'm sure she is very used to you making an ass of yourself. :lol:

Crawley is go0ing to play at the next level, too. I don't know if being forced to play so early helped or hurt, but his experience is really starting to show.

Back