What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

official 2015 CU @UCLA football game thread

Buffs were close last year, they had no buisness losing this game. It's not negative, it's fact.

On paper, they had no business being in this game. The way it played out though, you're right, they had no business losing this game. All too familiar theme.

I guess, but would anyone had any faith in Apsay coming in cold with 1:00 left, on the road, and leading them 70 yards down the field with no timeouts? Sefo remained the best chance to win for the offense, for better or worse.

No, because he's never seen the field when the game was even a little bit in question. But, we don't do that. Come hell or high water, Sefo's going to be in there.

****. Brian. Lindgren.

This team played their asses off and I think confidence has grown from this loss. IMO we are right there and just need more consistency from the passing offense. Proud to be a Buff fan today.

Yes, the negativity will rule this board again but man, we are close.

Close to WHAT?

Not ****ting on ourselves when yet AGAIN we could put away a game but refuse to play to win?

If we kick the fg the second to last drive of the game we are down one point. I wanted to go for it, but does anyone else question that call?

Sure it's ridiculous if that's a coaching strategy. However don't forget it's also the strategy of the punting team, sometimes they do it well.
Our opponents seem to bat neat 1.000 on that strategy. Kudos to them. Well done.

UCLA is a much more talented team. We played well, had a good game plan, but could not stop them when we had to....my only complaint is that we did not go for the throat when we had the ball leading by three with 9 minutes to go. We needed to step up and win the ****ing game.
This is right when I had to leave to take the kids trick or treating.up by 3, just forced a punt. I dvr'd from there. I get back, see us punt and watch them take it in for a TD. No killer instinct. Sefo is so marginal. If we had any semblance of a QB we win and go bowling. Disappointing to see it happen again. Feel for the team so much. The refs sucked. The replay tools are just that, tools. Could you honestly try to screw us any more than they did? Every call went Fucla way, every call. PAC 12 refs blow.

This is right when I had to leave to take the kids trick or treating.up by 3, just forced a punt. I dvr'd from there. I get back, see us punt and watch them take it in for a TD. No killer instinct. Sefo is so marginal. If we had any semblance of a QB we win and go bowling. Disappointing to see it happen again. Feel for the team so much. The refs sucked. The replay tools are just that, tools. Could you honestly try to screw us any more than they did? Every call went Fucla way, every call. PAC 12 refs blow.
Gotta make your own breaks but felt like refs were trying to give it to pUCLA.... That reversal on the interception in Q1 was repeated all day... We don't need help to lose games but that's what it felt like...

Gotta make your own breaks but felt like refs were trying to give it to pUCLA.... That reversal on the interception in Q1 was repeated all day... We don't need help to lose games but that's what it felt like...
First time you will ever see me say we got screwed on plays. It was consistent throughout the game. Spruce got face masked three times on one play, made the catch, and still didn't get a call.

Back