What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 Colorado Football at Arizona Game thread

Was at the game last night. Two things stood out to me: 1) The "atmosphere" was awful, the AZ fans were apathetic long before the game started and it was quiet as a mouse. 2) It was apparent from the beginning that the CU coaches were going to stay vanilla in their play calling. Think the strategy was to get a W, but save some of the good stuff for WSH and Utah. Makes sense.

Great win for the Buffs to move to 8-2. Here comes Game Day.

The whole game just felt off. It had a lot to do I think with the late start time and the absolutely dead stadium. I mean I know CU had some lean games over the past few years, but at least the fans that were there were engaged.

Defense did not appear to take this team seriously and Rich Rod's staff did a good job at taking advantage of it.

Still we blew past the spread, had a "get right" game for the offense and are coming home for the most important home stand since...???

I'll take it.

Taped the game and just watched it.

A 25 point road victory against a team that beat us the last four times seemed disappointing.
Sefo's arm seems to be bothering him again. He doesn't seem as loose throwing as he was earlier in the year.
We're definitely playing much slower than what we started the year like.
Glad we don't face any more dual threat QB's this year. They were shifty and our D didn't take very good angles.
The refereeing sucks in the PAC.
Incredible to see other teams with a worse kicking game than us.
Glad to hear it was the flu that caused the O-line so many issues this week. That was just ugly.
Wish they wouldn't run Sefo so much, especially when the game is already in hand.
8-2, are you ****ing kidding me? A top 10 team with two weeks left in the regular season?
Rumors of Gameday coming to Boulder?
Meaningful games in November?
This is why I love College Football. The wait has been worth it.

Not a bad game at all given that Irwin was out, Kough was gimpy and Kronshage was apparently unavailable.

Sefo still goes old Sefo every now and again, but overall playing a talented AZ team on the road is not a gimme. They have holes, but they really are not that far off from being a decent team.

Good lord, their kicking situation might be even worse than ours...

CU really, really struggles with running QB's and has for a long time. It was almost comical how everyone knew what play Arizona was going to run each down.

I can't remember if we picked up a fumble or not in the game. The box score is being sketchy. Did our turnover streak come to a end against Arizona ?

Is Rich Rod on the hot seat?

They've certainly been headed in the wrong direction results-wise.

Is Rich Rod on the hot seat?

They've certainly been headed in the wrong direction results-wise.
rich-rodriguez-is-not-happy-for-some-reason.gif

Taped the game and just watched it.

A 25 point road victory against a team that beat us the last four times seemed disappointing.
Sefo's arm seems to be bothering him again. He doesn't seem as loose throwing as he was earlier in the year.
We're definitely playing much slower than what we started the year like.
Glad we don't face any more dual threat QB's this year. They were shifty and our D didn't take very good angles.
The refereeing sucks in the PAC.
Incredible to see other teams with a worse kicking game than us.
Glad to hear it was the flu that caused the O-line so many issues this week. That was just ugly.
Wish they wouldn't run Sefo so much, especially when the game is already in hand.
8-2, are you ****ing kidding me? A top 10 team with two weeks left in the regular season?
Rumors of Gameday coming to Boulder?
Meaningful games in November?
This is why I love College Football. The wait has been worth it.
utes qb is pretty mobile

Back