What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2017 Coaching Carousel Thread - Zona hires Sumlin

Troy could end up with Frost, was possibly just waiting to see if he got the UCF job or not, but now that Heupel got it, I would assume he heads to Lincoln.

I would rather see Troy end up at Stanford because we do not play them the next two years, except of course in the next 2 PAC 12 Title games we will be in. Just do not want him out in Lincoln helping those red a-holes.

They are trying to figure out how to sell the return of Kiffin to Knoxville.
Hard for me to see Fulmer go that direction. My impression, and maybe I'm wrong, is that he wants to be the Barry Alvarez of Tennessee. I'm expecting a collaboration on systems that will be the "Tennessee way" and Fulmer to hire someone who won't be the alpha dog when the two of them are in the same room.

Hard for me to see Fulmer go that direction. My impression, and maybe I'm wrong, is that he wants to be the Barry Alvarez of Tennessee. I'm expecting a collaboration on systems that will be the "Tennessee way" and Fulmer to hire someone who won't be the alpha dog when the two of them are in the same room.
Forgot the right font...

Oh. I figured you were talking about a group of fans and maybe a major donor. Because I had seen those rumblings in relation to Lane.
I have seen his name brought up by fans and even some media guys. I just don't think it ever happens. The way he left knoxville would make it a pretty toxic relationship until he proves he can win there again.

Assuming JMFL and Taggart head to FSU, I will go out on a limb and suggest Justin Wilcox could leave Cal and go to Oregon. Definite dark horse, but that would be the kind of hire OU would make.

Assuming JMFL and Taggart head to FSU, I will go out on a limb and suggest Justin Wilcox could leave Cal and go to Oregon. Definite dark horse, but that would be the kind of hire OU would make.
Possible. Ducks don't generally go for splash hires. Other than Taggart, I think Rich Brooks is the only other coach there going back to the 1960s who wasn't an internal hire.

Jesus, why does Heupel look 70 years old? His playing days weren't that long ago. What has happened to this man?

r960-b88505fa15d29e53bf93ed7f3f8a19ac.jpg

Team meeting today at Oregon. Discussing what socks to wear at bowl game, I'm sure.

Football Scoop: Oregon: Willie Taggart has scheduled a team meeting for 1:30 PT. This is happening…

And the dominoes continue to fall. Seems like every offseason it gets more crazy.

Back