What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2019/20 CFB Coaching Carousel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, there were reports they were going to keep him. MikMac to FAU when the Lane Train departs for Arky.

No. Theyre canning Luke so they don't lose Rodriguez. My guess is RR moves up to HC and tries at least keep FHCMM. He'll go after New Mexico, UNLV, and CSU if the Bobo reports are true.

No. Theyre canning Luke so they don't lose Rodriguez. My guess is RR moves up to HC and tries at least keep FHCMM. He'll go after New Mexico, UNLV, and CSU if the Bobo reports are true.
None of those places can probably pay the $1.5 mil he is making.

There is not a single team board outside of CU boards where fans are talking about Mike MacIntyre being a head football coach. He doesn’t have the track record or the juice to pull it off again.

There is not a single team board outside of CU boards where fans are talking about Mike MacIntyre being a head football coach. He doesn’t have the track record or the juice to pull it off again.

Depends on the level. I can see lower tier P5 and definitely G5 for him within the next twelve months.

Several G5 schools would be happy to have him.

Depends on the level. I can see lower tier P5 and definitely G5 for him within the next twelve months.

How could a P5 AD ever justify that hire? One season on six when he didn’t finish in last place in his conference at his only other P5 HC gig. His final two seasons at CU heavily discount his one good season. He’s had two winning seasons in nine as a HC overall. Any P5 AD trying to sell that to their alum and fans would be crucified.

Does this year’s carousel seem larger than normal? Seems like a ton of openings.
Just a lot hitting all at once. There werent many in-season firings this year, which led to a larger than normal season ending purge.

Interesting that there are viable P5 programs willing to take a chance on RichRod, if the rumors are true. As for MikMac, I'll bet UNLV or N Mex would like to have him but those jobs are swan dives into blazing dumpsters.....

Interesting that there are viable P5 programs willing to take a chance on RichRod, if the rumors are true. As for MikMac, I'll bet UNLV or N Mex would like to have him but those jobs are swan dives into blazing dumpsters.....
Dude took over after Jon Embree here. That was a molten lava encrusted dumpster fire with napalm chaser. He can handle UNLV or UNM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back