What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2022 Bowl Games Thread

Deuce Vaugn lists at 5’6”. He isn’t a whisker taller than 5’4”, probably closer to 5’3” in height.

I forgot how much kstate fans scream like little girls. Jesus **** I hate them.
At this point all they have to scream about is Alabama continuing to violate them.

Neither of today's early games is anything resembling competitive.

Bama simply destroying the kitties and if Iowa had anything resembling an offense they would be up by 40 with their defense totally dominating Kentucky.

Excited Michigan Football GIF by Michigan Athletics

Had a flashback of Montez's famous "turn his back to the defense and take a 25 yard sack" move. Except McCarthy is a wee bit faster.

Both these QB have been very good protecting against turnovers, so I don’t expect to see …

oh. never mind
Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

I’m surprised UMich didn’t try to keep pounding the rock or use their TEs. A trick play… is… why?
Michigan bigger and stronger, TCU faster. Doesn't make sense try to spread them out and trick them.

Also if they had gone power even if it didn't work TCU would have had their backs to the end zone, losing 8 yards gave them the ball out about the 10, much more comfortable start.

Next possession they keep trying to beat TCU with speed, just establish the LOS then that stuff might open up.

Two comments: first, given how many times they surprised me by playing better than I thought they would, TCU's performance so far really shouldn't be surprising me as much as it is. Second, I thought Sonny used to have a chin - am I misremembering that, or has his neck always been continuous up to his mouth?

Back