What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2022 Bowl Games Thread

Georgia football might be the best fake underdog story I've ever seen.

Yeah. 68/85 on their roster were blue chips. Returning QB starter and defending champs. Started the season voted #3 by media and coaches. Clearly a case where everyone thought they would and should be mediocre. 😂 The only thing close to "disrespect" was most people thinking they'd go 12-1 with Bama beating them in the SEC CG.

I think LSU will be the favorites in the West. I also think the Big Ten East is loaded-Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State are all playoff contenders.

I think Wisconsin is going to jump up significantly in the B1G West and Notre Dame will be in the mix. USC and Oregon are both dark horses. But the team I'm calling early to crash the party is Florida State.

Edit: Agree on your SECW & B1GE takes.

I think Wisconsin is going to jump up significantly in the B1G East and Notre Dame will be in the mix. USC and Oregon are both dark horses. But the team I'm calling early to crash the party is Florida State.

Florida State-LSU to start the season is gonna be great.

Notre Dame with Hartman will definitely be in the mix.

I actually think Washington is the team to beat in the PAC-12.

They're also the one NW school we're not playing next year.

Anyone have a KD pregame speech? I would love to compare the two.
Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF

that uga qb just said he is coming back for his 8th year of college.

his draft projection must be horrible. i predict his future as a stock broker in georgia will be spectacularly successful.

8 years. what a world.

Make mine OSU in the Pac.
Agree on Washington,

OSU will contend as will Utah and Oregon still has enough talent to contend.

Bad news for the conference is that there will be a number of very good teams but none that is good enough to dominate the entire season and contend for national attention again. Everybody loses at least once.

yeah, i guess it was satire-- he's only headed into his 6th year. he's 25.

all i could think before was "8 years of college, down the drain!" -- bluto
I was reminded of a quote a few years ago about players from certain college teams taking a pay cut to go into the NFL. It was in reference to a different SEC school but would likely apply to UGA as well.

SEC Motto : If ya'll ain't cheatin' ya'll ain't competin'.

Back