What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Bowl Games Thread

The thing that's not working for me with this "4 best teams" for playoffs instead of "4 most deserving" is that I think most of us would have favored Georgia over anyone else if they had been selected. So what is this?

The thing that's not working for me with this "4 best teams" for playoffs instead of "4 most deserving" is that I think most of us would have favored Georgia over anyone else if they had been selected. So what is this?
I can’t. I won’t. New Year’s resolution.

At my brother-in-law’s - girls just came in and kicked us off the TV so they could watch Trolls for the 50th time. And no one said anything. I guess that was the time to be THAT uncle. But I thought a parent or a grandparent would step up.
go to a bar like right now. and flip them all the bird on the way out.

That stiff arm reminds me of a question - if an offensive lineman or any defensive player puts their hands on a player's face like that, it's illegal hands to the face. But ball carriers get to do what that Texas RB just did.

Has anyone ever given an explanation on why that is?

texassss is going tp be insufferable if they win out or even if they win this.

i am going to have to focus on how often they will get kicked in the nads in the sec as this evolves.

Anyone think it's weird how a defender can't grave a QB's helmet without it being a 15 yard penalty but we celebrate an offensive player that stiff arm into a defender's grill?

Exactly. Really weird, but you see it all the time.

Basically. They stream everything off of other people’s accounts. I guess I could ask to watch in their bedroom. And have them set it up for me. But it would only be me. And then Rebecca would be telling me how weird I am for the next two months.

Before the girls came in, several of us were watching the game.

i will say i will be rooting for meat chicken if texasss emerges because texassss always sucks. if it is uw that makes the final, i will again be rooting for meat-chicken because it will ultimately be tainted by the sanctions AND uw fans are douches.

the emotional roller coaster of college football continues.
I’m with you. Hard to root for any of these guys. Best case scenario might be UM winning then getting it vacated.

Basically. They stream everything off of other people’s accounts. I guess I could ask to watch in their bedroom. And have them set it up for me. But it would only be me. And then Rebecca would be telling me how weird I am for the next two months.

You need to get a stomach ache and go home.

Anyone think it's weird how a defender can't graze a QB's helmet without it being a 15 yard penalty but we celebrate an offensive player that stiff arms into a defender's grill?

I believe it's a penalty but only if the offensive player actually grabs the facemask. And QB's are way overprotected especially when a defender's hand innocuously grazes the helmet.

Do you not own a smartphone to watch it on at least?

you are supposed to be at a bar right now.

mii\tigate a part of the upcoming damage by inviting r too.

tell her you want and need some 1-1 attention

The Ravens/Dolphins yesterday had me thinking about this too. That was an absolute blowout in a matchup of two NFL teams that would be in the discussion if a committee was making a 6 or 8 team playoff field. There's nothing close to a guarantee that picking the "best" teams at any level will produce competitive, compelling matchups.

Can you give us the Trolls play-by-play?

NOW you’re worried about Rebecca telling you how weird you are???

Georgia is nowhere near the they were the last several seasons.

Beck ain't it

Problem is when the sole function of the sport shifts to making big money, the underlying product can be devastated. The "sponsors" can just move on to find new content to advertise on, but the sport that got ruined can take a long time to recover.
The Problem, is also, that teams act individually instead of acting collectively and in the best interest of the sport. Which is how we’ll get to ~20 haves and 90 have nots.

The organization thats supposed to protect the sport, if their is one, doesnt even have a seat at the table

Back