What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Bowl Games Thread

Soooo, Utah still isn’t going pass and when they do this POS 5th string douche throws a pick on a throw a 5th grader knows not to throw.

I'd also point out that Utah has it all over Northwestern in the cheerleader department as well.

I'd also point out that Utah has it all over Northwestern in the cheerleader department as well.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF
Vs.
You Betcha Anna Kendrick GIF

That was amazing! To be clear (for those who didn't see it), a Northwestern player ripped a helmet off a Utah player (by the facemask) and then swung the helmet at the Utah player's undefended head.
Sounds like maybe he was just returning it?

That was amazing! To be clear (for those who didn't see it), a Northwestern player ripped a helmet off a Utah player (by the facemask) and then swung the helmet at the Utah player's undefended head.

He was hazing the UU player.

You can't honestly tell me that even with our sh!t OLine this year we wouldn't beat Northwestern by 2 scores on a neutral field. They have ZERO athletes.
Yup, another one of those dynamic B1G offenses.
The Air Force game is the first one I've watched. Doesn't feel like an exhibition for the Zoomies-especially with the ugly finish to their season.

Just started it because I had basketball today-Air Force's offense is such a pain to gameplan.....even for a run defense as good as JMU. John Lee Eldridge (who had one big play on the ground from what I've seen-about a quarter and half in) is in the portal. He'd look really good in a CU uniform next year.
Probably the least exhibition like game outside of the playoff.

AFA is coming off a losing streak and very few of their players will ever play anywhere else. They don't have a bunch of guys who are sitting out after jumping in the portal or protecting themselves for the draft.

JMU is in their first BCS level bowl game after moving up from FCS and getting an exemption to allow them to play.

This Northwestern QB coming back into the game is an absolute travesty by their coaches. Wtf. Dude was knocked out and lost control of his body.

If I was his parents I'd have jumped out of the stands

This UU vs UN is really terrible. I’m hoping it comes down to a missed Becker FG. That might make it a little more enjoyable.

Yup, another one of those dynamic B1G offenses.

Probably the least exhibition like game outside of the playoff.

AFA is coming off a losing streak and very few of their players will ever play anywhere else. They don't have a bunch of guys who are sitting out after jumping in the portal or protecting themselves for the draft.

JMU is in their first BCS level bowl game after moving up from FCS and getting an exemption to allow them to play.
That game was vintage AFA. Go up against a team who has never seen somebody like them and ram the ball down their throats.

They said on TV JMU averaged giving up about 60 yards on the ground per. Air Force went for 351.

Back