What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Bowl Games Thread

Michigan has the better talent, which is something to say against Alabama.

But holy **** have they stepped on their dicks today.

Michigan has the better talent, which is something to say against Alabama.

But holy **** have they stepped on their dicks today.
I wouldn't say better talent. They're the better team, but if Bama wins it's going to be because Milroe is a great athlete.

I can’t believe Michigan is going to give this game away to Alabama.

And then Texas or Washington will do the same.

I can’t believe Michigan is going to give this game away to Alabama.

And then Texas or Washington will do the same.

I was certain when Michigan kept ****ing up in the first half that Alabama would do this in the 4th quarter. They've come back so many times this year.

I wouldn't say better talent. They're the better team, but if Bama wins it's going to be because Milroe is a great athlete.

See, I would say Michigan has the better talent but Alabama is the better team.

Huge sack there, I'm surprised Bama didn't run the ball there and then maybe go for it on 4th.

Can't believe we're inside of 5 minutes left!

Does Michigan go for 2 here if they score? If they score quickly then I don't think so but if they score late (like < 1 min left) I think they do.

Back