What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Bowl Games Thread

Scared Dog GIF

Dan lanning is choking on a chicken bone right in front of you. The waiter just brought you a perfect cocktail. Which do you choose hot shot?

You see the scene in Endgame when Tony Stark is just standing there saying, "Medic!"?

That's me in that situation.

What Michigan is doing that no one else has done all year is make Washington work their way down the field. Even when Washington does get free, Michigan's defense closes in on them before they can turn it into a big play.

What Michigan is doing that no one else has done all year is make Washington work their way down the field. Even when Washington does get free, Michigan's defense closes in on them before they can turn it into a big play.
UDub needs/uses the deep ball in a lot of games. Michigan has taken that away.

Whoever wins this game, we win because they are far less cool than us. We shall own the b12. Also did anyone choose to save choking on chicken Dan? I’m taking notes.

That hold probably looked worse in real time than on replay. I cannot fault a flag there.
Yup... its the grab + the downward motion followed by the michigan player going down that drew the flag... it was a Minimal hold that looked worse than it was

Back