What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Another "Nebraska is the best 2-7 team in the country" piece? Surveyor needs an orange slice.
Hahaha I like when they cite what their stats WOULD be if we....just ignored the first FOUR games of their season. Then the dude goes on to brag about what those stats would look like, “top 10 ____ blah blah blah”. Just FYI their RECORD (which tends to matter) in the remaining games they chose to include was still a losing one, at 2-3. Then he doubles down and plays another hypothetical game and talks about where they’d be sitting if they had actually won some of the games they lost.

What a fatuous and pathetic exercise. Seriously, who thinks like that? If you dont count failures, you’re never a loser. Or perhaps you always are, depending on if you have any maturity whatsoever.

Last edited:
Hahaha I like when they cite what their stats WOULD be if we took out every game since Purdue.

What a fatuous and pathetic exercise. Seriously, who thinks like that?
Hahaha. Can you imagine if a CU fan came on Allbuffs and selected a period of time and expanded the stats into a broader hypothetical? Duff would go in for the initial takedown and then the vultures would circle.

I wonder what the opponents offensive stats were in that same select period? How many of those stats were against BC?

Hahaha I like when they cite what their stats WOULD be if we....just ignored the first FIVE games of their season.

What a fatuous and pathetic exercise. Seriously, who thinks like that?

You'll never meet a more pathetic fanbase.

And then you use multiple justifications for husker excellence by posting--wait for it--multiple pro-husker fan sites.

Look, there's no shortage of sunshine pumping nebraska fan sites, because that's where the husker faithful like to spend their corn subsidies and meth sales. There's good money in explaining that the 2-7 nebraska team is exceeding expectations and kicking ass.

But to suggest CU fans aren't grounded in reality and link to husker propaganda? Dude!
I'm waiting for the hot takes from raisinghuskerwinners.surveyorsmom.blogspot.com. Next post drops on Tuesdays.

tumblr_ndpe6ei12P1qbu4gao1_400.gif

At another site of theirs that I visit they were in complete disgust that they lost to us after we lost to a team associated with their previous head coach.
I am quite surprised they are not claiming the victory because of ex coach and transferred players.

Lotsa snowflakes in that short clip. It looks like a 3rd world country over their penitentiary looking fence also

Back