What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Wasn’t Matt “the Turman-ator” Turman a walk-on, and won out against high Big-8 competition?

Man you guys love using any exception to the rule to “prove your point” go back to high school statistics class, ya need to for real. #BuffLogic :rolleyes:

Frost still has not had the full opportunity to load the team with real talent, and yes he is the savior, you watch!

Last edited:
Man you guys love using any exception to the rule to “prove your point” go back to high school statistics class, ya need to for real. #BuffLogic :rolleyes:

Frost still has not had the full opportunity to load the team with real talent, and yes he is the savior, you watch!

I don't think you're going to look as incompetent as you did last year-and I definitely don't have us rolling you. I see a very similar type of game to the one LY, with probably more points. Its going to take Frosty 3-4 classes to turn the roster over. You're going to be better, and you're going to make a bowl game-but Big 10 West winners? No way.

He's a ginger, ya devil worshipper.

The exception? Wasn’t that team loaded with walk-on talent? Isn’t that what was part of the allure of Nub football in the 90’s? Sorry mate, but stats doesn’t work imaginary bull**** values, but keep pressing the feed bar...it’s highly entertaining and concerning all at once.

Last edited:

“CU didn’t kill Nebraska!!”

“Scott Frost is the savior!!”

Savior of what exactly? So you’re admitting we embarrassed your program and you’ve been average ever since? Good, only took ya 18 years.

The exception? Wasn’t that team loaded with walk-on talent? Isn’t that what was part of the allure of Nub football in the 90’s? Sorry mate, but stats doesn’t work imaginary bull**** values, but keep pressing the feed bar...it’s highly entertaining and concerning all at once.
Mate? Come the raw prawn!

Nahhh brahhh. I would though. Lincoln is nice. Colorado is nice too, 23% tax on the weed is a little jacked though. But true story: last time me and the boys were there we literally chased a small prostitution ring out of a bar in Ft. Collins by acting like undercover cops. The bouncers suspected them as well. It was HILARIOUS!
Don’t the shepherd’s usually have dogs to herd the ‘prositutes’ out of the bars in FoCo?

Nahhh brahhh. I would though. Lincoln is nice. Colorado is nice too, 23% tax on the weed is a little jacked though. But true story: last time me and the boys were there we literally chased a small prostitution ring out of a bar in Ft. Collins by acting like undercover cops. The bouncers suspected them as well. It was HILARIOUS!

Does everybody in NE get drunk and get on rival message boards for fun or is it just you?

Last edited:
This was all a misunderstanding. The women were recent grads, but to be fair, all csu women look a little slutty and will likely end up as prostitutes. On the other hand, professionals have standards and there's no way they'd **** a nub. So huskertroll begging them to take his money as the women fled while saying, "no, gross" is how things actually went down.

This was all a misunderstanding. The women were recent grads, but to be fair, all csu women look a little slutty and will likely end up as prostitutes. On the other hand, professionals have standards and there's no way they'd **** a nub. So huskertroll begging them to take his money as the women fled while saying, "no, gross" is how things actually went down.

One of my former co-workers played soccer up there-solid 9.

Lawrence Phillips former girlfriend likely disagrees

Last edited:
Not sure if this was already talked about, but it is very weird that there is no talk about suspensions of some kind for all the Nebraska kids that got caught with weed, or other transgressions? Even though the authorities did not officially press charges, there was no doubt that they were caught and since they are only playing a weak ass team in game #1, it would seem to be a good time to suspend those kids for a quarter or something like that? Frost does not look like he is going to do anything more than use the Tom Osborne punishment philosophy which is to pray for them, and keep the kids involved, so they do not turn into worse apples!!! Frost wants to and must win, so doing it 100% clean and right is out the door. The Nebraska fans will not likely care much anyway as they want to win again as well!

Not sure if this was already talked about, but it is very weird that there is no talk about suspensions of some kind for all the Nebraska kids that got caught with weed, or other transgressions? Even though the authorities did not officially press charges, there was no doubt that they were caught and since they are only playing a weak ass team in game #1, it would seem to be a good time to suspend those kids for a quarter or something like that? Frost does not look like he is going to do anything more than use the Tom Osborne punishment philosophy which is to pray for them, and keep the kids involved, so they do not turn into worse apples!!! Frost wants to and must win, so doing it 100% clean and right is out the door. The Nebraska fans will not likely care much anyway as they want to win again as well!

They're having team bonding at the Native Roots in Boulder on Sept. 6-can't miss that! In all seriousness, team felon Maurice Washington may play Saturday-why on earth would anybody in their right minds expect Frosty to do anything about something as miniscule as weed?

Well the kid that has felony charges pending in CA, got busted with “paraphernalia”, but is still practicing and will have a game time decision. Everyone I know here in Omaha is downplaying all occurrences like it’s no big deal.

Some other kids were caught with weed, but for some reason news reports were calling it hemp. Now, I don’t know too many kids rolling around with hemp...but I wasn’t there, so I can’t play it up.

Nothing on the two kids that were suspended indefinitely. Nothing rowdy seem to have went down in Lincoln to cause a big story...and word is lightning fast in the social media age. If a kid being brought up on felony charges - that is also caught with contraband - is still “on the team”, I’d hate to know what kids that get suspended indefinitely have done...

Well the kid that has felony charges pending in CA, got busted with “paraphernalia”, but is still practicing and will have a game time decision. Everyone I know here in Omaha is downplaying all occurrences like it’s no big deal.

Some other kids were caught with weed, but for some reason news reports were calling it hemp. Now, I don’t know too many kids rolling around with hemp...but I wasn’t there, so I can’t play it up.

Nothing on the two kids that were suspended indefinitely. Nothing rowdy seem to have went down in Lincoln to cause a big story...and word is lightning fast in the social media age. If a kid being brought up on felony charges - that is also caught with contraband - is still “on the team”, I’d hate to know what kids that get suspended indefinitely have done...

They were probably both late for one of the infamous Fusker Power weightlifting sessions.

Back