What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

What good is a house in Nebraska?

YVR4gjT.gif

I went back to the Fusker boards to read....

One guy is CONVINCED that their biggest mistake was that Trev Alberts went after Matt Rhule and not Coach Prime. He said that Coach Prime would have chosen to come to kNu for $9 million per year instead of CU at $5 million per year. He went on to say how CP would love to be at a program that was so dominant when he played at FSU.

Talk about living in the past. Apparently he doesn't understand CP.

those absolute ****ing ****faces played an absolutely prehistoric ****ing minnesota team close. I watched both games, and Nebraska players are basically running in molasses, comparatively. Sure, they can run it straight at us, see if that works for a while. But I don't see the team speed to keep up with Xavier Weaver, let alone Horn and Hunter and Edwards.

Oh, and we may get McCaskill back next week? and Juwan Mitchell? and Caleb Fauria? and Kavosiey Smoke? Those little dick ****ing moron numbskulls don't have a goddamn leg to stand on

those absolute ****ing ****faces played an absolutely prehistoric ****ing minnesota team close. I watched both games, and Nebraska players are basically running in molasses, comparatively. Sure, they can run it straight at us, see if that works for a while. But I don't see the team speed to keep up with Xavier Weaver, let alone Horn and Hunter and Edwards.

Oh, and we may get McCaskill back next week? and Juwan Mitchell? and Caleb Fauria? and Kavosiey Smoke? Those little dick ****ing moron numbskulls don't have a goddamn leg to stand on
I think v Nebraska we’ll be able to stack the box and just go man. They’ve shown nothing to suggest otherwise.

I think v Nebraska we’ll be able to stack the box and just go man. They’ve shown nothing to suggest otherwise.
I think we’ll see a lot of QB runs (power, draw, flushed when no one is open and he doesn’t want to throw another pick, etc). Need a spy on Simms. That, and a lot of power runs inside the tackles, to try and shorten the game.

Just had to help walk my daughter thru claiming her ticket using the student sports pass. She was getting frustrated with the process, but she finally was able to claim it. She is so excited!!

I wish I was going to be there with her, but it's a long flight from FL and we already going up for crappy Stanford on parents weekend.

We don't have the hatred that UF's Brandon Spikes had for UGA's Knowshon Moreno... but if you saw the Swamp Kings Puff Piece.... Spike's hit on Knowshon in the 2009 UF- UGA game is what I want on the first play.

Yeah - my daughter was very nervous while she was in 'the queue'. She kept sending me screen capture updates of her remaining wait time. But, she got hers when others didn't. It's a shame some of the kids were turned away. CU's going to have to figure out their process for next year.

The next week is going to go soooooo sloooooooow...

Just had to help walk my daughter thru claiming her ticket using the student sports pass. She was getting frustrated with the process, but she finally was able to claim it. She is so excited!!

I wish I was going to be there with her, but it's a long flight from FL and we already going up for crappy Stanford on parents weekend.
So just to clarify, YOU'RE not a current coed...

that is ironic. If you had to physically walk up to the will call box and retrieve it, I would understand how you could be helpful.

This my friend... I do not understand.

that is ironic. If you had to physically walk up to the will call box and retrieve it, I would understand how you could be helpful.

This my friend... I do not understand.
I'm an IT guy by trade. She was having issues with the online queue on her computer and getting frustrated cause she thought she was gonna get locked out of it.

Back