What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I saw it too! Took a photo of course. Maybe you saw me...
No way! If you were in that group, my son and I were the two guys that were walking about 10 feet behind you. Hilarious. I heard one of the group say "Pretty bad year to have those stickers" or something like it.

There are some delusional cats over there. One of my favs was, " and if your are not N then they will get off the boat" I guess time will tell who fills the boat, and what exactly "N" entails.

I love the ones who say they feel better after losing to Purdue this year than after beating them last year. Under what delusional fantasy are they getting better?

I love the ones who say they feel better after losing to Purdue this year than after beating them last year. Under what delusional fantasy are they getting better?

Sounds like they're still in the 'bargaining' stage of processing their grief over the death of their football program. LOLs.

To be fair, he did that when he had the likes of Iowa Sate, Juco state, KU on his schedule as three easy wins.

True, but kNU has in the B1G this year Purdue, Northwestern, and Illinois which for a quality team should be wins. In their last years in the B12 they lost to Iowa State and KjSU so they can't blame the schedule

And the Nubs lose another player. Tyjon Lindsay is popping smoke. The Nubs wasted no time in claiming that he was more interested in making rap videos than playing football and that he overlifted and hurt himself last year.

If that was my wife - the security guard would have been pulling my foot out of ex huskers ass. nubs will probably make a statue for his dumb ass.
I’ve been in that situation. You’re conflicted between beating the hell out of the guy and making sure your wife is OK. Your first reaction is to tear the guy apart, but reality is that your wife is hurting.

Sorry, carry on with the fusker hate.

And the Nubs lose another player. Tyjon Lindsay is popping smoke. The Nubs wasted no time in claiming that he was more interested in making rap videos than playing football and that he overlifted and hurt himself last year.
Jumping+ship.JPG

It takes a real man to punch a pregnant lady....:confused:

He was on campus, he was just doing what he had been taught was appropriate behavior on campus. If you have any questions about this just talk to Coach Osborne, he'll fix it.

Surprised the woman didn't get charges for her neck causing a red mark on a husker player's fist.

This is a better place to post this than the recently departing 4 star recruit's thread, but I found their throwing him under the bus as he left fascinating.

1) He was more interested in making rap videos than getting better as a football player!
2) He overlifted and was so sore he couldn't work out with the team - what an idiot!

Umm, do those two arguments appear remotely congruous?

Yeah, NUckleheads. All of them.

Last edited:
#2 is a positive. Shows dedication.
There's always a few classes filled with over-rated and overly risky recruits. Nubs had them the last few years. Their subscription rates to 247/Rivals almost demands the high ratings.

Back