What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

So what's the word on who you butt-stuffers are going to get for a new HC? Any favorites?
I’m hoping it’s someone with a catchy name so every King Soopers in Colorado can be filled with gimmicky t-shirts and other apparel. You know like “McCartney, Barnett, Some other guys, *insert new coach’s name here.” Or “Kept Calm Got *new coach.” You get the idea. That would be rad.

I’m hoping it’s someone with a catchy name so every King Soopers in Colorado can be filled with gimmicky t-shirts and other apparel. You know like “McCartney, Barnett, Some other guys, *insert new coach’s name here.” Or “Kept Calm Got *new coach.” You get the idea. That would be rad.

Its a new DAY for Colorado football sounds good!

Well, the good thing about all those Nebraska spiritual wins getting counted as losses is that they don't have to suffer the embarrassment of having another win that shows up on the scoreboard with the fuskers 3 or more touchdowns short of the opponent in another bowl game.

I really hope the CU-kNU game series becomes an annual event again. Nubs are a perfect opponent for our seasonal 'cupcake' game!

Going forward, I think it will be a cold DAY in hell before we lose to the nubs.

Hey Surveyor! BOOKMARK IT!:D

I really hope the CU-kNU game series becomes an annual event again. Nubs are a perfect opponent for our seasonal 'cupcake' game!

Going forward, I think it will be a cold DAY in hell before we lose to the nubs.

Hey Surveyor! BOOKMARK IT!:D
No need. I'll just watch the weather forecast.

If he is, he will be a more educated person when he finds his way out.
12dcae6a3036268ed016eae00812453d.jpg

I sense a giant communal CU fan wet dream coming on.

Similar to what Husker fans had each time before Callihan, Pelini and Riley were formally introduced as the new head at Nebraska. Oh, and Frost too. Only thing is, they all knew it was the real deal with him.

Similar to what Husker fans had each time before Callihan, Pelini and Riley were formally introduced as the new head at Nebraska. Oh, and Frost too. Only thing is, they all knew it was the real deal with him.

Amazing piece of revisionist history here.

Just like they "knew" it was the real deal with the others.

The only ones who are convinced that Frost is the answer are the fusker believers who can't accept anything else.

Be honest, how many times did peg yourself while staring at your Callahan era coin?

Back