What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

The Nub fans that I know are already talking about how they wear CU gear in order to be able to buy tickets at the game. Clearly we need some questions to ask to draw out the imposters. Stupid **** that only Nubs would know and would blurt out the answers to without thinking. “What’s in a Runza?” “When is Dr. Tom’s birthday?” “How much does Surveyor’s mom charge for anal?”

The Nub fans that I know are already talking about how they wear CU gear in order to be able to buy tickets at the game. Clearly we need some questions to ask to draw out the imposters. Stupid **** that only Nubs would know and would blurt out the answers to without thinking. “What’s in a Runza?” “When is Dr. Tom’s birthday?” “How much does Surveyor’s mom charge for anal?”
The last one is a trick question. She doesn’t charge.

I hope the morons are getting scammed out of their money, I don't think tickets exist to be sold but I do see some for sale on vivid seats somehow.

Ugh - are there a lot? I guess I automatically assumed it can't be because they aren't on-sale yet but you are probably right. They should have their season tickets revoked. I mean, come on people. :mad:

**checked and there are a lot of tickets available. :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Yeah, must be season ticket holders being sell outs. Single game tickets for next season don't go on sale until the spring.

I am reading disturbing reports of Nub fans purchasing season tickets just so they can go to the game in Boulder next season.

Trick questions.
1. Nobody has successfully identified them, including those who make them.
2. They had calendars then?
3. She never has according to the truck drivers who have passed through that state.

Ugh - are there a lot? I guess I automatically assumed it can't be because they aren't on-sale yet but you are probably right. They should have their season tickets revoked. I mean, come on people. :mad:

**checked and there are a lot of tickets available. :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I checked it out and there are a lot of seats advertised as for sale. Does our athletic ticket office know? You can clearly see which sections are selling their seats. I think we have so many Buff fans interested in season tix, is there way they could actually revoke these season ticket holders tickets?

Something needs to be done on all angles. I do not want to see what went down last time. Not sure my heart or eyes could take that again and we certainly do not want Coach Prime seeing that.
As we all know, their state is so uninhabitable l, boring, etc and that they flock to our great city and state. Then they brag about how great Nebraska is. I imagine most big 10 fan bases feel the same as we do about them.

As we all know, their state is so uninhabitable l, boring, etc and that they flock to our great city and state. Then they brag about how great Nebraska is. I imagine most big 10 fan bases feel the same as we do about them.
"I don't care how much it costs to spend a weekend at your place so I can tell you how much more I like my own place."

I always appreciate the class displayed by Nub fans. A trait only rivaled by how they like to tell you how Nebraska fans are so superior to your team's fans - that Nub fans are the greatest in the world and the most humble. They're very proud of how they're the best at being humble.

I am reading disturbing reports of Nub fans purchasing season tickets just so they can go to the game in Boulder next season.

Can confirm. My one and only Nub friend has bought season tickets. That said, his wife is a CU alum, and they go to most CU football games supporting the Buffs, so other than this game, I would classify them as good Buff fans.

There are a few of their friends/family coming in from Nebraska which they said they were planning on buying season tickets, then selling off the rest too. They are even thinking with Prime they will be making a good profit So well, screw those guys.

How are they buying season tickets if they aren't even available yet? (Unless they were already season ticket holders?)
That’s what I was wondering too.

funny how reading this thread lately reminds me of why I’m so glad we’re not in the same conference as them.

I suppose they could be existing season ticket holders that know they will renew and get their existing seats so they just put them up for sale now? If so, that's infuriating.

There should be legit rules about no red allowed in the stadium. If you have any red, you get turned away at the gate.

they enforce clear bags at most stadiums now, some places don’t let red or blue due to gangs in town. It could work.
We actually invite and want fans of opposing teams in the stadium. They have an entire section. It's just that nebraska fans are apparently so desperate to get out of their state, they are willing to endure projectiles and urine baths.

Back