What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

5b45af606eff7.image.jpg

42 more days until the hate against the Nubs is fully unleashed. This was me below when CU played in Lincoln after leaving the Big 12. I'm ready to unleash some more of that energy on September 9th.

dragon ball z GIF

Sounds like Rhule is having trouble implementing his new culture. But hey unlike someone else he gave guys a chance🤔

Fleck is going to be running up and down the sideline that game. Hopefully MN gasses the hell out of them, but fuskers always seem to keep it close until the meltdown begins. I hope it’s extra Chernobyly!
Minnesota will win that game by 20+. Book it.

It seems pretty unusual for kids to enter the portal just before the season, doesn’t it? I wonder what the motivation was.

Got my flight booked and my tickets. No joke, can any of you turds give me good recommendations for parking so we can tailgate a bit? Going with my buddy who lives outside of Denver in Evergreen. Last time we had to park in BFE.

Back