What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Drama Popcorn GIF by LindoYes

Eh, just anything within a reasonable walking distance that has space for cracking a few and sitting on some coolers. I believe last time we were running late due to excessive drinking the night before and ended up parking east of 36 on Baseline Rd. Walking through the dorms to the south was pretty entertaining but luckily no batteries or piss incidents.
Why did some CU jackass sell THIS GUY tixs?

My favorite thing right now just might be Nub fans who are trying to be the voice of reason by telling the others that it could take 3 or 4 years until Nebraska is basically on par with tOSU for B1G and National title hunts.
How did the Nub word not get **** here? Has All Buffs been hacked?

Those teams he had at Temple & Baylor would not have achieved.500 records in the B1G... a conference that is adding in 2024 another 4 schools with better results & recruiting than Nebraska.
I thought this was unfair, but I went back and looked at the 2019 season and by most advanced metrics that Baylor team would have been the 5th or 6th best B1G team. So, they would have had to have been slightly unlucky on the scheduling, but entirely possible for them to have been dogs in more than half their conference games.

Yikes.

I got peeps. I got peeps. Lots of money too. Don't hate. Ok, not lots of money but I project a lot. Any of you guys know a good reverse mortgage guy?
I remember you from a long time ago.... That was my way of saying hi to a Fusker. C U Sept 9.

and FWIW.... I am also a Temple grad (grad school) and I follow Matt Rhule.... very good coach, however, I am surprised he opened his mouth and gave Coach Prime some bulletin board material... Not smart.

Those teams he had at Temple & Baylor would not have achieved.500 records in the B1G... a conference that is adding in 2024 another 4 schools with better results & recruiting than Nebraska.
Fight Fight Fight, for the Cherry and the White! - TU fight song.

What Rhule did at Temple is downright MIRACULOUS. There were a few years there where my grad school (Temple) and CU were the 2 worst football teams in America. In 2006 I think one team was 1-11 an one was 2-10. The fact that Rhule turned around a 2-10 team in 2013 and went 10-4 2 seasons later WITHOUT a portal, is miraculous. Temple SHOULD have beaten Notre Dame in 2015 so they were "on par" with the middle teams in the B1G.

As soon as he left, Temple fell back down to earth to become a 6/7 win team and now a 3 win team.

He is a very good coach. I have to hate him now.

A slice of history, at the risk of pissing folks off:

Before statehood, all of Colorado, North of the 40th parallel, was Nebraska Territory. The 40th is Baseline Rd and the whole CU campus is North of it.

Back