What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

That is next level trolling. Amazing.
That's inspiring.

The best I've managed was during boarding a random plane a few years ago on a Sunday after a Frosty team nubbed it. See this fusker board the plane, and as he walked by I cheerfully told him "great game yesterday."

I have yet to have to sit next to one. But if it ever happens, I'm definitely stealing this idea.

That's inspiring.

The best I've managed was during boarding a random plane a few years ago on a Sunday after a Frosty team nubbed it. See this fusker board the plane, and as he walked by I cheerfully told him "great game yesterday."

I have yet to have to sit next to one. But if it ever happens, I'm definitely stealing this idea.
Mid-September 2018, I was at a work dinner with about 10 people in Chicago. Conversation turns to football, and one dude asks me...

Dude: "You live in Colorado now, right? What college team do you root for?"
Me: "CU!"
Dude: "I went to Nebraska... We used to have quite the rivalry, but you guys got us this year"
Me: "in Lincoln! and then you let us beat you again by losing to Troy State last week!"

Mid-September 2018, I was at a work dinner with about 10 people in Chicago. Conversation turns to football, and one dude asks me...

Dude: "You live in Colorado now, right? What college team do you root for?"
Me: "CU!"
Dude: "I went to Nebraska... We used to have quite the rivalry, but you guys got us this year"
Me: "in Lincoln! and then you let us beat you again by losing to Troy State last week!"

Well done.

I ****ed a Nub chick once. Had to fake an orgasm to get out of there.

I really wish that wasn't a true story.
Cringe Wince GIF

Back