What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Woman Plane GIF by Justin

IMG_1134.jpg

It’s been 30 ****ing years. Just accept that you’re a peaking volleyball school now. No need to rattle the animated corpse that is Tom Osborne.

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

Nebraska is a volleyball school. Nebraska is playing Texas for the volleyball national championship tomorrow. Keep up.
I actually had to look this up. Even living in Nebraska, I’ve somehow flown over (or under) the radar for this news. Maybe Nebraska isn’t a volleyball school?

I actually had to look this up. Even living in Nebraska, I’ve somehow flown over (or under) the radar for this news. Maybe Nebraska isn’t a volleyball school?
Nebraska volleyball sold out Memorial Stadium

The Huskers, along with the University of Nebraska-Omaha, the University of Nebraska-Kearney and Wayne State College, all participated in Volleyball Day in Nebraska on Wednesday night - an event that broke the world attendance record for a women's sporting event.

A total of 92,003 people were inside Memorial Stadium to experience the Huskers defeat UNO in straight sets. Wayne State defeated UNK by the same score to tip off the event around 4:30 p.m.

They are. Ranked #1. Only lost two sets in the entire NCAA tourney.

And what's up with that Mahomes haircut? Guess it's the style for kids these days.

1702939525032.png

Can't wait for the ultimate Twitter Husker fan meltdown after his ankle gets twisted on a play against the Buffs.

Back